Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ben Maraniss about Fernando

"I am a directing teacher at the New York Film Academy, specializing in directing actors.
Fernando was my student at the New York Film AcademyBudapest during the summer of 2007 and I am writing on his behalf.
Of all of the actors that I have worked with since I began teaching Fernando has shown the most discipline, commitment and talent. These qualities are evident in every performance he gives and in the attitude he brings to the classroom. Beyond this, he is an amazingly versatile performer who adds depth and humor to every genre in which he works.
Fernando is gifted. He should be given every opportunity to pursue his craft and will make a fine addition to any program or production he enters."

New York, November 11th, 2007
Ben Maraniss

No comments: