Sunday, December 9, 2007

Anna Maria Cianciulli about Fernando

"I am a teacher of acting at the New York Film Academy, where I emphasize the Sanford Meisner Approach and Scene Study.
I am writing on behalf of Fernando, who has been my student at the Budapest Campus of the NY Film Academy, in August of 2007.
Fernando is very serious and very committed to his learning, and he has a great passion for acting. His classroom approach has been professional, his attitude has been positive and he has shared generously in the work with his fellow classmates.
It has been a very good experience working with him. I appreciate the honesty and the life I’ve seen him bring to the work, and I like his sense of humor. These are qualities that any director and teacher will appreciate.
I hope he will continue growing in his craft, and his potential will find more nourishment through studying and working.
I highly recommend giving him the opportunity to continue shaping his skills as an actor."

New York, November 7th, 2007
Anna Maria Cianciulli

No comments: